There is finally a solution that minimizes the risk of a head and brain injury, and that is to get the best helmet you can find that reduces both rotation and impact energy to your head and brain. The DBX 2.0 features Leatt's 360-deg Turbine Technology. Turbines are set inside the helmet, with two main advantages—the reduction of rotational acceleration to the head and brain, and the absorption of energy upon impact at concussion level.
The new Dri-Lex liner is washable, moisture wicking, anti-odor, and breathable. The 20 vents and the MaxiFlow air channels in the helmet help to keep you cool and ventilated during a ride, while the breakaway visor provides additional protection to reduce rotational acceleration in a crash.
- Polycarbonate shell in three sizes
- 360-degree Turbine Technology
- Reduces up to 30% of head impact at concussion level
- Reduces up to 40% of rotational acceleration to head and brain
- 3D in-molded impact foam for great energy absorption
- Maximized ventilation with 20 vents effective even at very low speeds
- MaxiFlow air channels in the impact foam
- Visor with breakaway function for rotational reduction in a crash
- Dri-Lex moisture wicking, breathable, anti-odor, and washable inner liner
- Certified and tested to EN1078, CPSC 1203
- Weight: From 300g (.65lbs)
|Black/Granite / Medium||06009699027743||1018450101||210000004017|