$353.99 - $755.99
Flawless shifting, superb ergonomics, and state of the art technology? Shimano's Dura-Ace Di2 Dual Control Levers embody all of these concepts. Utter simplicity and ease of use are the hallmarks of these shifters, with gracefully curved lever blades that offer two, easy-to-reach fingertip buttons. The shifting controls are easily accessible from either the hoods or the drops, so you'll have total control from any position on your handlebar. The E-Tube wiring harness is simple, clean, totally waterproof, and runs beneath the bar tape for a super clean look.
Shimano's Claris Dual Control Levers offer smooth shifting and confident braking. The hoods are ergonomically contoured for a comfortable grip and easy access to shifting controls from any handlebar position. Top-view gear indicators ensure you know which gear you're in at all times.
$362.99 - $656.99
- Quick And Intuitive Rear Shifting Operation - Shorter Lever Stroke - Redesigned Internal Shifting Unit - Lighter Front Shifting Operation - Redesign Front System With New Front Derailleur - Comfortable Grip And Operation - More Customizable And Precise Lever Position - Expanded Reach Adjustment Range (14 Mm) Mechanical Brake - Consistent Braking Performance In Any Condition
$127.99 - $159.99
SRAM's DoubleTap Control Levers are the cornerstone of SRAM's road biking world. Because you're able to shift from the hoods, drops, and even when sprinting, the Rival levers offer a competitive advantage that can't be touched. The single-lever-shifting design allows for fast, smooth shifts, and is completely independent of the brake levers, eliminating the possibility of engaging the brakes when you shift. The carbon fiber ergonomic levers are incredibly light and aero, while hiding all the cables for an ultra-clean look.
$290.99 - $329.99
SRAM’s RED shifter optimizes the rider/bike interface. The transition from hood to handlebar is smooth and seamless, and the hood texture provides a comfortable, cushioned grip. DoubleTap technology allows you to up- and down-shift with a single lever, while reducing weight and leaving your brake lever unfettered by shifting. Plus, the shift and brake levers have independent reach adjustment for a customizable fit. And, ZeroLoss technology instantly engages the cable for precise gear changes.
SRAM's S-700 Shift Lever w/Hydraulic Disc Brake delivers pro-level shifting performance, excellent ergonomics, and the power and modulation of hydraulic disc braking. Feel the ergonomics and response of SRAM’s DoubleTap shifting as you drop a gear for that grueling climb or ratchet through the 10 speeds in that frantic sprint finish. Once you give the brake lever a squeeze, all that great shifting seems like icing on the cake. You’ll instantly notice that the hydraulic disc brake requires less hand force than a traditional cable-pull brake, and provides incredible power and modulation that makes every road or cross ride better.
Step up to the next generation in shifting with SRAM's wireless RED eTAP electric road drivetrain kit. Each kit contains: - SRAM RED eTAP shift/brake levers - SRAM RED eTAP wireless front and rear derailleurs - SRAM eTAP batteries - Battery charger - USB stick - Quick-start guide
$655.99 - $660.99
The R9120 Dual Control Lever offers a shorter lever stroke, an expanded reach adjustment range for precise lever position, and lighter front shifting operation for quick and intuitive shifting and braking in all situations. Further improvements are its renewed hood cover material and its comfortable ergonomic shape with more grip. - Quick and intuitive rear shifting operation - Consistent braking performance in any condition - Easy brake control hydraulic brake - 11-speed compatible
$400.99 - $865.99
TT/Triathlon Hydraulic Disc Brake Dual Control Lever (2x11-speed). Features - Optimum power transmitted with grip firmly - Switch button integrated inside without hand release - Intuitive shifting control - Single button on each side of the shift lever only works with Synchro Shift - Each switch available with multi-shift on/off - More control and confidence in race condition - Optimally balanced hydraulic brake system for racing - Customizable the function to fit in rider's riding style - E-TUBE project - Clean cockpit area - Integrated E-TUBE cable and internal brake cable routing - New cable junction (EW-RS910/911, EW-JC130) available to integrated with bike frame
$571.99 - $577.99
If you believe in better performance then you should believe in hydraulic road (HydroR) brakes. SRAM's award winning HydroR technology is the fulfillment of the promise of better braking, more control, and improved performance in all conditions. SRAM RED is delivering on the promise of braking confidence and security that brings speed control and stability to a new level. - RED ergonomics including Reach Adjust - SRAM Road 11-speed compatible - Optimized power and modulation for higher speeds and more control - Refined lever body design is more comfortable - Easy access bleed port means convenient service - Shift paddle design is lightweight and offers improved finger clearance - Moto-style means this is a right-side (rear) shifter with a front brake, the reverse of the normal American-style. - Front brake hose length is 950mm, rear brake hose length is 1800mm
- Internal cable routing for lighter steering action and a clean handlebar area - Effortless and accurate shift operation - Ergonomic brake lever - Clean internal cable routing - Engineering plastic bracket body - Aluminum main lever - Adjustable reach - Compatible only with FD-4703 front derailleur
$368.99 - $711.99
Shimano Ultegra ST-R8070 Di2 hydraulic disc brake dual control levers. - Intuitive shifting operation - Updated features and more defined click feeling - Clearer separation between shift buttons support quick and precise shifting while operating with thick gloves - Customizable functionality to match the rider's style - Each switch has the option for multi-shift ON or OFF - E-TUBE PROJECT - Programmable function of ST top button remote switch for third party cycle computer and shifting - Greater rider control in all conditions - Hydraulic disc brake provides the next stage of control - Small bracket size improves ergonomics - Customize each SW for multi-shift on or off per SW through E-tube project App. - Greater reach adjust range and free stroke adjuster - Lightweight race-ready materials - More quick and precise shifting while operating with thick gloves - 2x11-speed - Average Weight: 180 grams
Shimano's Tiagra Triple Dual Control Lever (3x10-speed) is sleek, balanced and consistent. The Tiagra 4700 series provides serious entry-level riding performance with trickle-down technology from top shelf Dura Ace line. - Model Number: ST-4703 - Series: Tiagra - Cassette Compatibility: 10-speed - Front Shifting: 3 - Shift Cable: Lever side: OT-SP41 / RD side: OT-SP41 Sealed - Reach Adjuster: Screw
$400.99 - $797.99
- More Control And Confidence In Race Conditions - Optimally Balanced Hydraulic Brake System For Racing - Dedicated Brake Lever Shape, Stroke, Contact Point, Stiffness And Dedicated Shift Paddles - Light Weight - Carbon Composite Plastic Material Of Hood - More Intuitive, Quicker Shifting Operation - More Defined Click Feeling And Ergonomic Shift Lever Position - Customizable Function To Fit Any Riding Style - Each Switch Has The Option For Multi-Shift On Or Off - E-Tube Project - Optimum Power Transmitted With Grip Firmly - Ideal Ergonomic Cover Shape With Better Thickness & Tenderness - Openable Hood Cover - Simple Set Up And Maintenance - Easy Replace Hood Cover - Openable Hood Cover - Customizable The Function To Fit In Rider'S Riding Style
Replacement Hydraulic lever only. Does not include rubber hood or brake caliper. Includes 2000mm hose and fittings - Drivetrain Speeds: 11 - Brake Lever Actuation: Hydraulic - Shifter/Derailleur Compatibility: SRAM 11 - Cassette Spacing: Shimano/SRAM 11 - Adjustable Reach: Yes - Brake Lever Actuation: Hydraulic - Rear Der/Shifter Compatibility: SRAM Exact Actuation
$329.99 - $577.99
The SRAM RED shift-brake controls feature a fresh new look and continue our philosophy of perfecting the interface between rider and bike. We have scrutinized everything, including the transition between handlebar and hoods, the grip texture, finger wrap, and the separate interfaces with both the shifter and brake lever. The result is an extremely comfortable, highly individual fit that makes the shift-brake controls feel like a natural extension of the rider. - SRAM Road 11-speed compatible - New clamp allows better fit and adjustment for modern carbon and ergo bars - Designed for Yaw front derailleurs - ErgoFit textured body improves grip and finger wrap with reduced diameter, providing better control and a better transition to the bar - Individual Reach Adjust of brake and shift lever is easy to access and uses a standard hex key, putting the controls exactly where you want them - Larger carbon ErgoBlade lever improves shifting from the drops - DoubleTap technology delivers both shifts from a single lever - ZeroLoss shifting means shifts engage immediately - Compatible with cable brakes
Shimano delivers their trademark smoothness and ergonomics with the 11-speed Ultegra shift levers. Pro Tour-proven tech, like the shifter internals and polymer-coated shift cable, offers shifting at the speed of thought with jaw-dropping light action and defined tactile feedback for the rider. Hand-pleasing ergonomics offer near perfect hood and lever placement so these controls are comfortable all day long, whether you're cruising on the tops or deep in the drops. Special attention was paid to the shape of the brake lever, offering you incredible ergonomics from the drops and more power from the hoods. On top of all that, stealthy, under-the-tape cable routing cleans up the front of your bike, with a clean, minimalist, and pro look.
Alivio 9-speed Shift/Brake Levers dresses up your bike with Shimano's proven ergonomics and shifting technology. A single clamp keeps handlebar clutter to the absolute minimum. Shimano's index shifting is fast and precise, and the heads-up Optical Gear Display ensures you're always in the right gear.
$83.99 - $85.99
• 20% lighter rear shifts • Consistently stable shifting • RD new shadow design with optimized slant design • New shift cable with new hyper low-friction coating technology • Longer lever body • Anti-slip on main lever - Thumb Operation • I-spec II • Model Number : SL-M8000-I • Series : DEORE XT • Shift Lever Type : RAPIDFIRE Plus • Rear speeds : 11-speed • Front Shifting : Front Shifter Available • Instant Release : Yes • Multi Release : Yes • 2-way Release : Yes • Optical Gear Display : NO • Shift Cable Casing : OT-SP41 • Shift Cable : New low friction shift cable
- Series: SORA - Shift Lever Type: STI - Front Shifting: 2 or 3 - Rear Shifting: 9-speed - Shift Cable Casing: OT-SP41 - Adjustable Reach: Yes - Brake Lever Actuation: Short Pull Super SLR - Cassette Spacing: Shimano/SRAM 9 - Color: Black
$271.99 - $494.99
- Slimmer, More Aerodynamic Shape And Improved Grip Feel - Optimum Power Transmitted With Firm Grip - More Control And Confidence In Race Condition - Improved Shift Switch Placement For Operation Without Removing Hands From The Bars - Intuitive Shifting Control - Single Button On Each Side Of The Shift Lever Designed To Work With Synchro Shift - Each Switch Available With Multi-Shift On/Off - Increased E-Tube Project Customization - Each Switch Has The Option For Multi-Shift - Customizable Function To Fit Any Riding Style - Integrated E-Tube Cable And Internal Brake Cable Routing For Enhanced Cockpit Aesthetic And Aerodynamics
$269.99 - $435.99
Comfort plays a big part in speed—that's why SRAM designed the Force 22 ErgoDynamic Shifters with an ErgoFit textured body and refined hood shape that improve grip and provide a smooth transition to the bar. These 2x11-speed shifters are crafted with carbon and magnesium for an incredibly low weight you'll notice as soon as you wrap your hands around them. Individual reach adjustment of the ErgoBlade brake and shift levers put the controls exactly where you want them. And, with an understated black finish, the Force 22 Shifters are a great match for any machine.
Shimano's 105 Dual Control Levers let you easily shift and brake without ever taking your hands off the handlebars. The short-stroke shifting is so telepathic you'll be in the gear you want almost before you realize you shifted. Plus, the robust design offers excellent durability and the hoods are ergonomically contoured for top comfort.
Shimano's Sora Dual Control Levers offer smooth shifting and confident braking. The hoods are ergonomically contoured for a comfortable grip and easy access to shifting controls from any handlebar position. Top-view gear indicators ensure you know which gear you're in at all times.
$139.99 - $289.99
Shimano's Tiagra Dual Control Lever (2x10-speed) is sleek, balanced and consistent. The Tiagra 4700 series provides serious entry-level riding performance with trickle-down technology from the top shelf Dura Ace line. -Model Number: ST-4700 - Series: Tiagra - Cassette Compatibility: 10-speed - Front Shifting: 2 - Shift Cable: Lever side:OT-SP41 / RD side: OT-SP41 Sealed - Reach Adjuster: Screw
Shimano Tiagra 4700 Right STI Lever Name Plate and Fixing Screw
The SRAM Rival 22 Mechanical Shifters are modeled after the phenomenal RED shifters. SRAM not only trickled down 11-speed compatibility, but ErgoFit elements such as a slightly longer brake lever to enhance control, independent reach adjustment for brake and shift levers, and a smaller diameter hood with a taller top shape to increase rider control and improve finger wrap. Because you're able to shift from the hoods, drops, and even when sprinting, the Rival levers offer a competitive advantage that can't be touched. The single-lever-shifting design allows for faster, smoother shifts while being completely independent of the brake levers, eliminating the possibility of engaging the brakes when you shift. Plus, the forged aluminum brake lever and shift paddle offer a beautiful balance of low weight and impressive durability.
Campagnolo's Record EPS ErgoPower Levers offer superb braking and electronic shifting function. The rear lever's unique design allows for up to ten simultaneous shifts in either direction with the simple hold of a button. Plus, you can easily shift the front chainring flawlessly even under load. You'll also love the comfortable, ergonomic design that makes the levers and hoods fit like a glove. Plus, Campagnolo's advanced carbon construction makes these levers just as visually incredible as they are light.
$452.99 - $963.99
- Quick And Intuitive Rear Shifting Operation - Shorter Lever Stroke - Redesigned Internal Shifting Unit - Lighter Front Shifting Operation - Redesign Front System With New Front Derailleur - Comfortable Grip And Operation - More Customizable And Precise Lever Position - Expanded Reach Adjustment Range (14 Mm) Mechanical Brake - Consistent Braking Performance In Any Condition - Easy Brake Control Hydraulic Brake
Shimano's 105 Dual Control Left-Side Lever (Triple) is for use with a triple crankset and a triple front derailleur. Shimano's Dual Control levers let you shift and brake without ever taking your hands off the handlebars. The short-stroke shifting is so telepathic you'll be in the gear you want almost before you realize you shifted. Plus, the robust design offers excellent durability and the hoods are ergonomically contoured for top comfort.
Page 1 of 3 Next page